Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Two Exciting Things in One Hour

Thing 1: 
After an inspiring and educational brunch with my friend Amanda (the genius behind Jellybean Boom) we decided it would be fun for me to contribute some of what I've learned about growing a business to her readership. I jumped on the chance and you can read the fruits of my labor here.


Thing 2: I just found out that for March's Apartment Therapy Offline Meetup the KENO brothers will be speaking. If you don't know, well, they're antique furniture appraisers...and TWINS. They know everything about American antique furniture, and they make constant appearances on my favorite show, PBS's Antiques Roadshow. What's so amazing about these two is their enthusiasm, I promise you will never see anyone get so excited about original brass pulls, Chippendale dressers or hidden drawers. I can't wait! The event is March 3rd, 6:30pm at ABC Carpet (888 Broadway).

No comments:

Post a Comment